Chasel Tiny's Blog Page
Chasel Tiny's Blogs
| Apr 15, 2009
| Jan 19, 2009
| Dec 14, 2008
|| Winter Walk
| Sep 26, 2008
|| Dog Training
| Sep 10, 2008
|| Mom's concern about dog food.
| May 27, 2008
|| Hide Away
| Mar 09, 2008
|| Spring Cleaning
| Dec 21, 2007
|| Happy Dogs Daycare
| Oct 21, 2007
|| Walk in the park.
| Sep 26, 2007
|| Things We Can Learn from a Dog
| Aug 17, 2007
|| My day at PetSmart
| Aug 10, 2007
» Back to Chasel Tiny's Profile
Things We Can Learn from a Dog
Wednesday Sep 26, 2007 09:37:00 AM
1. Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
2. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
3. When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
4. When itâ€™s in your best interest, always practice obedience.
5. Let others know when theyâ€™ve invaded your territory.
6. Take naps and always stretch before rising.
7. Run, romp and play daily.
8. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
9. Be loyal.
10. Never pretend to be something youâ€™re not.
11. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
12. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
13. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
14. Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
15. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
16. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
17. When you are happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
18. No matter how often you are criticized, donâ€™t buy into the guilt thing and pout. Run right back and make friends.
Mommy said that I should post this. So here it is.
If you wish to post comments. You must first log in.